REDDING, Conn. -- The U.S. Postal Service has decided to cut the hours at the Redding Center Post Office from eight hours per day to four hours per day, according to the Redding Pilot.
The hours of operation have not been finalized, but will most likely be 1 to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Redding Pilot said.
The cut in hours is part of the USPS attempt to help account for billions in losses since 2005, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton
- 5 Farm-To-Table Cookbook Author Finds Inspiration In Son's Easton Experiences