REDDING, Conn. -- The U.S. Postal Service has decided to cut the hours at the Redding Center Post Office from eight hours per day to four hours per day, according to the Redding Pilot.
The hours of operation have not been finalized, but will most likely be 1 to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Redding Pilot said.
The cut in hours is part of the USPS attempt to help account for billions in losses since 2005, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown