REDDING, Conn. -- The U.S. Postal Service has decided to cut the hours at the Redding Center Post Office from eight hours per day to four hours per day, according to the Redding Pilot.
The hours of operation have not been finalized, but will most likely be 1 to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Redding Pilot said.
The cut in hours is part of the USPS attempt to help account for billions in losses since 2005, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y