REDDING, Conn. -- The U.S. Postal Service has decided to cut the hours at the Redding Center Post Office from eight hours per day to four hours per day, according to the Redding Pilot.
The hours of operation have not been finalized, but will most likely be 1 to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Redding Pilot said.
The cut in hours is part of the USPS attempt to help account for billions in losses since 2005, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals