REDDING, Conn. -- The U.S. Postal Service has decided to cut the hours at the Redding Center Post Office from eight hours per day to four hours per day, according to the Redding Pilot.
The hours of operation have not been finalized, but will most likely be 1 to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Redding Pilot said.
The cut in hours is part of the USPS attempt to help account for billions in losses since 2005, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced