WESTON, Conn. — As the remnants of Friday's nor'easter blew through, some households in Weston and Easton lost power Saturday afternoon.
In Weston, 43 of Connecticut Light & Power's 3,808 customers in town lacked electricity. In Easton, 21 of United Illuminating's 2,914 customers were without power.
The National Weather Service predicted that wind gusts as high as 37 mph would continue through the afternoon, calming down in the evening.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y