WESTON, Conn. — As the remnants of Friday's nor'easter blew through, some households in Weston and Easton lost power Saturday afternoon.
In Weston, 43 of Connecticut Light & Power's 3,808 customers in town lacked electricity. In Easton, 21 of United Illuminating's 2,914 customers were without power.
The National Weather Service predicted that wind gusts as high as 37 mph would continue through the afternoon, calming down in the evening.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Weston Girls Win Youth Cheerleading National Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller