WESTON, Conn. — As the remnants of Friday's nor'easter blew through, some households in Weston and Easton lost power Saturday afternoon.
In Weston, 43 of Connecticut Light & Power's 3,808 customers in town lacked electricity. In Easton, 21 of United Illuminating's 2,914 customers were without power.
The National Weather Service predicted that wind gusts as high as 37 mph would continue through the afternoon, calming down in the evening.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals
- 5 Weston Letter: Kim Fawcett Listens