WESTON, Conn. — As the remnants of Friday's nor'easter blew through, some households in Weston and Easton lost power Saturday afternoon.
In Weston, 43 of Connecticut Light & Power's 3,808 customers in town lacked electricity. In Easton, 21 of United Illuminating's 2,914 customers were without power.
The National Weather Service predicted that wind gusts as high as 37 mph would continue through the afternoon, calming down in the evening.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm