WESTON, Conn. — As the remnants of Friday's nor'easter blew through, some households in Weston and Easton lost power Saturday afternoon.
In Weston, 43 of Connecticut Light & Power's 3,808 customers in town lacked electricity. In Easton, 21 of United Illuminating's 2,914 customers were without power.
The National Weather Service predicted that wind gusts as high as 37 mph would continue through the afternoon, calming down in the evening.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Fairfield County Stores Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers