FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Rain is back in the forecast for Fairfield County.
The latest forecast from the National Weather Service calls for a 90 percent chance of rain on Tuesday, with as much as a quarter of an inch possible.
Rain is expected to start falling overnight with most of the rain coming before 3 p.m. Tuesday. The high temperature will be about 45 degrees during the day, and falling back to freezing overnight.
More rain could fall Wednesday and Thursday.
There is a slight chance on snow showers after 9 a.m. Wednesday, then a chance of rain showers in the early evening and a chance of a wintry mix between 9 and 11 p.m. It should be a mostly cloudy day with highs in the mid-40s.
Thursday should be colder with highs in the mid-30s and a chance of snow showers before 2 p.m. and rain showers through 5 p.m.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 2 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday
- 4 Bookkeeper Charged With Embezzling $165K From Redding Tree Company
- 5 Easton Puts All Land Records, Maps, Images On Town Website