FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Rain is back in the forecast for Fairfield County.
The latest forecast from the National Weather Service calls for a 90 percent chance of rain on Tuesday, with as much as a quarter of an inch possible.
Rain is expected to start falling overnight with most of the rain coming before 3 p.m. Tuesday. The high temperature will be about 45 degrees during the day, and falling back to freezing overnight.
More rain could fall Wednesday and Thursday.
There is a slight chance on snow showers after 9 a.m. Wednesday, then a chance of rain showers in the early evening and a chance of a wintry mix between 9 and 11 p.m. It should be a mostly cloudy day with highs in the mid-40s.
Thursday should be colder with highs in the mid-30s and a chance of snow showers before 2 p.m. and rain showers through 5 p.m.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield