WESTON, Conn. -- The on and off ramps for Exit 41 on the northbound side of Route 15, better known as the Merritt Parkway, in Westport will be temporarily closed Friday night, June 6, so they can be repaved.
Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone during the 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. closure, a Westport Weston Family Y announcement said.
The project is part of improvements to the northbound Exit 41 ramps, signal improvements and the widening of the connector road in connection with the Y’s construction of its new home at its Camp Mahackeno site.
Motorists can expect lane closures to occur on the off and on ramps for Exit 41 for Route 33 on northbound Route 15 in Westport. The project will require a detour while work is performed, the announcement said.
Motorists should use the following route during the detour: Exit 42 northbound to the on ramp for Exit 42 southbound to Exit 41 southbound.
The schedule may be modified or extended due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions, the announcement said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast