WESTON, Conn. -- The on and off ramps for Exit 41 on the northbound side of Route 15, better known as the Merritt Parkway, in Westport will be temporarily closed Friday night, June 6, so they can be repaved.
Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone during the 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. closure, a Westport Weston Family Y announcement said.
The project is part of improvements to the northbound Exit 41 ramps, signal improvements and the widening of the connector road in connection with the Y’s construction of its new home at its Camp Mahackeno site.
Motorists can expect lane closures to occur on the off and on ramps for Exit 41 for Route 33 on northbound Route 15 in Westport. The project will require a detour while work is performed, the announcement said.
Motorists should use the following route during the detour: Exit 42 northbound to the on ramp for Exit 42 southbound to Exit 41 southbound.
The schedule may be modified or extended due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions, the announcement said.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'