WESTON, Conn. -- The on and off ramps for Exit 41 on the northbound side of Route 15, better known as the Merritt Parkway, in Westport will be temporarily closed Friday night, June 6, so they can be repaved.
Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone during the 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. closure, a Westport Weston Family Y announcement said.
The project is part of improvements to the northbound Exit 41 ramps, signal improvements and the widening of the connector road in connection with the Y’s construction of its new home at its Camp Mahackeno site.
Motorists can expect lane closures to occur on the off and on ramps for Exit 41 for Route 33 on northbound Route 15 in Westport. The project will require a detour while work is performed, the announcement said.
Motorists should use the following route during the detour: Exit 42 northbound to the on ramp for Exit 42 southbound to Exit 41 southbound.
The schedule may be modified or extended due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions, the announcement said.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Fireman's Carnival Kicks Off In Easton With Food, Fun, Rides
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Weston Teen Earns Girl Scout Gold Award For Recycling Project
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care