REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding is proposing a new 120-foot cellphone tower that would improve service along Blackrock Turnpike, according to the Redding Pilot.
Proposals for a taller cellphone tower have been in the works since 2006. An expansion was approved in 2007, but the permits expired in 2011, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield