REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding is proposing a new 120-foot cellphone tower that would improve service along Blackrock Turnpike, according to the Redding Pilot.
Proposals for a taller cellphone tower have been in the works since 2006. An expansion was approved in 2007, but the permits expired in 2011, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires