REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding is proposing a new 120-foot cellphone tower that would improve service along Blackrock Turnpike, according to the Redding Pilot.
Proposals for a taller cellphone tower have been in the works since 2006. An expansion was approved in 2007, but the permits expired in 2011, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money