REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding is proposing a new 120-foot cellphone tower that would improve service along Blackrock Turnpike, according to the Redding Pilot.
Proposals for a taller cellphone tower have been in the works since 2006. An expansion was approved in 2007, but the permits expired in 2011, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News