REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding is proposing a new 120-foot cellphone tower that would improve service along Blackrock Turnpike, according to the Redding Pilot.
Proposals for a taller cellphone tower have been in the works since 2006. An expansion was approved in 2007, but the permits expired in 2011, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Friends Start GoFundMe To Help Critically Injured Fairfield Warde Student
- 2 Newtown High Grad, Olympian Caitlyn Jenner Reveals New Identity
- 3 Memorial Day Parade, Bear Sighting Top The Week's News In Weston
- 4 NBC May Find Different Role For New Canaan's Brian Williams
- 5 Thunderstorms Likely In Weston, Easton, Redding