REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding is proposing a new 120-foot cellphone tower that would improve service along Blackrock Turnpike, according to the Redding Pilot.
Proposals for a taller cellphone tower have been in the works since 2006. An expansion was approved in 2007, but the permits expired in 2011, the Redding Pilot reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI