REDDING, Conn. -- Redding Police have identified a suspect in an unlawful entry case on Gallows Hill Road, but no arrest has been made, according to Patch.com.
The homeowner told police he saw a man leaving his garage on Wednesday, Dec. 18, Patch.com reported.
The suspect is allegedly wanted by another department for unrelated crimes, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield