REDDING, Conn. -- Redding Police have identified a suspect in an unlawful entry case on Gallows Hill Road, but no arrest has been made, according to Patch.com.
The homeowner told police he saw a man leaving his garage on Wednesday, Dec. 18, Patch.com reported.
The suspect is allegedly wanted by another department for unrelated crimes, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y