REDDING, Conn. -- Redding Police have identified a suspect in an unlawful entry case on Gallows Hill Road, but no arrest has been made, according to Patch.com.
The homeowner told police he saw a man leaving his garage on Wednesday, Dec. 18, Patch.com reported.
The suspect is allegedly wanted by another department for unrelated crimes, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 5 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center