REDDING, Conn. -- Redding Police have identified a suspect in an unlawful entry case on Gallows Hill Road, but no arrest has been made, according to Patch.com.
The homeowner told police he saw a man leaving his garage on Wednesday, Dec. 18, Patch.com reported.
The suspect is allegedly wanted by another department for unrelated crimes, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Bear Spotted Wandering Around Weston, Animal Control Officer Says