REDDING, Conn. -- Redding Police have identified a suspect in an unlawful entry case on Gallows Hill Road, but no arrest has been made, according to Patch.com.
The homeowner told police he saw a man leaving his garage on Wednesday, Dec. 18, Patch.com reported.
The suspect is allegedly wanted by another department for unrelated crimes, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Redding, Weston Overnight