FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The right lane is closed on the northbound Merritt Parkway in Fairfield until 3 p.m. Thursday for road work, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The lane closure is for 5.4 miles from Exit 42 to Exit 44. Motorists may see some traffic delays.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7