FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The right lane is closed on the northbound Merritt Parkway in Fairfield until 3 p.m. Thursday for road work, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The lane closure is for 5.4 miles from Exit 42 to Exit 44. Motorists may see some traffic delays.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals