FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The right lane is closed on the northbound Merritt Parkway in Fairfield until 3 p.m. Thursday for road work, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The lane closure is for 5.4 miles from Exit 42 to Exit 44. Motorists may see some traffic delays.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 5 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race