FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The right lane is closed on the northbound Merritt Parkway in Fairfield until 3 p.m. Thursday for road work, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The lane closure is for 5.4 miles from Exit 42 to Exit 44. Motorists may see some traffic delays.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield