FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The right lane is closed on the northbound Merritt Parkway in Fairfield until 3 p.m. Thursday for road work, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The lane closure is for 5.4 miles from Exit 42 to Exit 44. Motorists may see some traffic delays.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach