WESTON, Conn. -- Monday, Jan. 20, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Weston, Easton and Redding on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- All schools within the towns of Weston, Easton and Redding and all school offices will be closed.
- Town Halls and all town offices in all three towns will be closed.
- All post offices will be closed and mail will not be delivered.
- Public libraries in Weston, Easton and Redding will be closed.
- Most banks will be closed.
- All courts and state and federal government offices will be closed.
- Check with individual restaurants and retail outlets for any special holiday hours on Monday.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick