WESTON, Conn. -- Monday, Jan. 20, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Weston, Easton and Redding on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- All schools within the towns of Weston, Easton and Redding and all school offices will be closed.
- Town Halls and all town offices in all three towns will be closed.
- All post offices will be closed and mail will not be delivered.
- Public libraries in Weston, Easton and Redding will be closed.
- Most banks will be closed.
- All courts and state and federal government offices will be closed.
- Check with individual restaurants and retail outlets for any special holiday hours on Monday.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield