WESTON, Conn. -- Monday, Jan. 20, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Weston, Easton and Redding on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- All schools within the towns of Weston, Easton and Redding and all school offices will be closed.
- Town Halls and all town offices in all three towns will be closed.
- All post offices will be closed and mail will not be delivered.
- Public libraries in Weston, Easton and Redding will be closed.
- Most banks will be closed.
- All courts and state and federal government offices will be closed.
- Check with individual restaurants and retail outlets for any special holiday hours on Monday.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y