WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- A Weston motorcyclist suffered serious injuries when he was thrown to the side of the road in a crash in Westport.
- A Weston physical therapist with a business in Norwalk who was arrested earlier this year on 46 counts of health care fraud is facing additional fraud charges.
- The Redding Roadhouse restaurant at 406 Redding Road, Route 53, near Hill Road will close its doors after three decades in business.
- Graduation rates at Weston High held steady while Barlow's rate dipped slightly from 2012 to 2013.
- Greenwich High grad Colin Dunster scored two goals for Bryant University as the Bulldogs stunned second-seeded Syracuse, 10-9, in the first round of the NCAA men’s lacrosse tournament.
Only 31 percent of Connecticut residents surveyed view the state as the best or one of the best states in the country to live in.
- 1 Weston Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Fight With Boyfriend
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Move Into Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping