FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Early morning fog has cleared in Fairfield County on Wednesday, but the county is now experiencing more humid conditions and the threat of showers, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 82. Scattered showers could impact the area after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
The threat of isolated showers and thunderstorms will persist on Thursday morning with high temperatures around 78.
Friday will be more of the same with isolated showers and a high in the mid-70s.
The weekend will be partly to mostly sunny with highs only reaching into the mid-70s.
- 1 Weston Man Charged With Hitting Pedestrian In Westport
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital