FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Early morning fog has cleared in Fairfield County on Wednesday, but the county is now experiencing more humid conditions and the threat of showers, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 82. Scattered showers could impact the area after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
The threat of isolated showers and thunderstorms will persist on Thursday morning with high temperatures around 78.
Friday will be more of the same with isolated showers and a high in the mid-70s.
The weekend will be partly to mostly sunny with highs only reaching into the mid-70s.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown