FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Winter will return to Fairfield County this week with much colder temperatures and a chance for more snow, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will drop into the upper teens Monday night with winds gusts up to 28 mph.
Then it will only reach the high 20s on Tuesday as clouds roll into the region, the weather service said. There's a 20 percent chance of snow showers Tuesday night, with temperatures dropping again into the high teens.
Snow becomes more likely Wednesday before noon. Temperatures will once again only reach into the high 20s with winds up to 18 mph by the afternoon. Snow could accumulate up to 2 inches. The chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Snow and clouds will exit the region Wednesday afternoon as temperatures plummet into the single digits during the evening hours.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48