WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston last week:
- Actor Charles Keating, best-known for his role as a villain on the soap opera "Another World," died at his home in Weston at age 72.
- The Weston Board of Education approved 2.25 percent pay raises for the school district's superintendent and several other administrators for the 2014-15 school year.
- Emily Catherine Fedorko a high honors student at Greenwich High died at age 16 in a tragic boating accident in Greenwich.
- Tom Foley won the GOP primary and it will be a rematch in November with Dannel Malloy in the race for governor in Connecticut.
- The CT Angels under-14 softball team, which includes girls from Norwalk, Darien, and Weston, capped off its season by taking first place in the B Division of the Fairfield County Fastpitch Softball League tournament .
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola