WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston last week:
- Actor Charles Keating, best-known for his role as a villain on the soap opera "Another World," died at his home in Weston at age 72.
- The Weston Board of Education approved 2.25 percent pay raises for the school district's superintendent and several other administrators for the 2014-15 school year.
- Emily Catherine Fedorko a high honors student at Greenwich High died at age 16 in a tragic boating accident in Greenwich.
- Tom Foley won the GOP primary and it will be a rematch in November with Dannel Malloy in the race for governor in Connecticut.
- The CT Angels under-14 softball team, which includes girls from Norwalk, Darien, and Weston, capped off its season by taking first place in the B Division of the Fairfield County Fastpitch Softball League tournament .
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Easton-Based Catering Company Goes Wild At Greenwich Fundraiser
- 5 Weston Letter: Kim Fawcett Listens