REDDING, Conn. -- Two "extremely underweight" horses were seized from a Redding home Thursday by the state Department of Agriculture, according to the Hartford Courant.
No charges have been filed against the owner of the home, Lisa Lind-Larsen, 75, of 6 Packer Brook Road, the Courant said.
Read the full story here at the Hartford Courant website.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest