REDDING, Conn. -- Two "extremely underweight" horses were seized from a Redding home Thursday by the state Department of Agriculture, according to the Hartford Courant.
No charges have been filed against the owner of the home, Lisa Lind-Larsen, 75, of 6 Packer Brook Road, the Courant said.
Read the full story here at the Hartford Courant website.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care