REDDING, Conn. -- Two "extremely underweight" horses were seized from a Redding home Thursday by the state Department of Agriculture, according to the Hartford Courant.
No charges have been filed against the owner of the home, Lisa Lind-Larsen, 75, of 6 Packer Brook Road, the Courant said.
Read the full story here at the Hartford Courant website.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters