REDDING, Conn. -- Two "extremely underweight" horses were seized from a Redding home Thursday by the state Department of Agriculture, according to the Hartford Courant.
No charges have been filed against the owner of the home, Lisa Lind-Larsen, 75, of 6 Packer Brook Road, the Courant said.
Read the full story here at the Hartford Courant website.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y