REDDING, Conn. -- Two "extremely underweight" horses were seized from a Redding home Thursday by the state Department of Agriculture, according to the Hartford Courant.
No charges have been filed against the owner of the home, Lisa Lind-Larsen, 75, of 6 Packer Brook Road, the Courant said.
Read the full story here at the Hartford Courant website.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center