WESTON, Conn. – Selectmen received threatening emails from non-residents after new gun restrictions were proposed in town, Weston Selectman Dennis Tracey said.
Tracey, who revealed the threats during an appearance on MSNBC's “Jansing and Company” earlier this week, said the threats came from “people pushing a political agenda. They will have no effect on what we do and make us more determined to have this conversation.”
First Selectman Gayle Weinstein criticized the phone calls and emails she received from non-residents and said, “I will not be bullied by the NRA.”
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Weston For Saturday