FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered showers and thunderstorms could bring heavy rains to Fairfield County on Tuesday, June 3, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will climb into the low 80s on Tuesday before scattered storms roll into the area after 3 p.m. The chance of precipitation during the day is 30 percent.
Showers and thunderstorms will become more likely by Tuesday evening, with some of the storms producing heavy rain. Temperatures are expected to fall into the low 60s overnight. Chance of rain and storms is 70 percent.
Showers could linger into Wednesday morning before partially clearing with a high temperature of 76.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says