NORWALK, Conn. -- Work crews will implement a traffic shift on the southbound side of Interstate 95 at Exit 14 in Norwalk on Monday, June 9.
The shift of the lanes will allow construction crews to complete the widening of the exit ramp, which will improve the lane width and merge-distance on I-95 at Exits 14 and 15 as well as improve the drainage in the area.
Motorists will experience periodic ramp closures while traffic is shifted onto the recently reconstructed portion of the ramp during that time.
Traffic will be halted intermittently for not more than 10 minutes at a time for the traffic shift on June 9.
For more information on the I-95 project, visit i95norwalk.com.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Police Assist At Large Brawl In Norwalk Park After Shots Were Fired
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation