NORWALK, Conn. -- Work crews will implement a traffic shift on the southbound side of Interstate 95 at Exit 14 in Norwalk on Monday, June 9.
The shift of the lanes will allow construction crews to complete the widening of the exit ramp, which will improve the lane width and merge-distance on I-95 at Exits 14 and 15 as well as improve the drainage in the area.
Motorists will experience periodic ramp closures while traffic is shifted onto the recently reconstructed portion of the ramp during that time.
Traffic will be halted intermittently for not more than 10 minutes at a time for the traffic shift on June 9.
For more information on the I-95 project, visit i95norwalk.com.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick