NORWALK, Conn. -- Work crews will implement a traffic shift on the southbound side of Interstate 95 at Exit 14 in Norwalk on Monday, June 9.
The shift of the lanes will allow construction crews to complete the widening of the exit ramp, which will improve the lane width and merge-distance on I-95 at Exits 14 and 15 as well as improve the drainage in the area.
Motorists will experience periodic ramp closures while traffic is shifted onto the recently reconstructed portion of the ramp during that time.
Traffic will be halted intermittently for not more than 10 minutes at a time for the traffic shift on June 9.
For more information on the I-95 project, visit i95norwalk.com.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Redding, Weston Overnight