NORWALK, Conn. -- A water main burst on Tuesday afternoon, spilling water onto I-95 south near Exit 15 in Norwalk and slowing traffic back through Westport.
All three southbound lanes were briefly closed at Exit 15, but the far left lane re-opened around 1:45 p.m. as crews worked to fix the issue.
Not helping matters was construction work on Route 7 south that closed two lanes, leading to more gridlock near the on-ramp onto I-95.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach