NORWALK, Conn. -- A water main burst on Tuesday afternoon, spilling water onto I-95 south near Exit 15 in Norwalk and slowing traffic back through Westport.
All three southbound lanes were briefly closed at Exit 15, but the far left lane re-opened around 1:45 p.m. as crews worked to fix the issue.
Not helping matters was construction work on Route 7 south that closed two lanes, leading to more gridlock near the on-ramp onto I-95.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola