FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Spring-like temperatures and sunny skies will rule the weekend forecast in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be sunny with a high temperature of 67 degrees with southwest winds of 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. As the sun sets, temperatures will drop into the low 40s.
Sunday will be partly sunny with a high temperature of 68 degrees with winds out of the south from 6 to 11 mph.
Patchy fog will roll into the area Sunday night after 10 p.m. with lows around 49 degrees.
Fog will linger early Monday morning but will burn off by 9 a.m. Temperatures are expected to climb into the low 70s before giving way to a chance of showers on Monday night.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Integrate Function, Color, Style Into Your Backyard, Say Weston Designers