FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Spring-like temperatures and sunny skies will rule the weekend forecast in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be sunny with a high temperature of 67 degrees with southwest winds of 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. As the sun sets, temperatures will drop into the low 40s.
Sunday will be partly sunny with a high temperature of 68 degrees with winds out of the south from 6 to 11 mph.
Patchy fog will roll into the area Sunday night after 10 p.m. with lows around 49 degrees.
Fog will linger early Monday morning but will burn off by 9 a.m. Temperatures are expected to climb into the low 70s before giving way to a chance of showers on Monday night.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding