WESTON, Conn. – The town of Weston will join with the town of Westport and the Interfaith Clergy Association of Westport and Weston for a community candlelight vigil in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.
The vigil will take place at 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 16, at Veterans' Green, 110 Myrtle Ave., across from Westport Town Hall.
In the case of severe inclement weather, the gathering will be held in the Westport auditorium, located in Town Hall.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station