WESTON, Conn. – The town of Weston will join with the town of Westport and the Interfaith Clergy Association of Westport and Weston for a community candlelight vigil in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.
The vigil will take place at 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 16, at Veterans' Green, 110 Myrtle Ave., across from Westport Town Hall.
In the case of severe inclement weather, the gathering will be held in the Westport auditorium, located in Town Hall.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield