WESTON, Conn. – The town of Weston will join with the town of Westport and the Interfaith Clergy Association of Westport and Weston for a community candlelight vigil in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.
The vigil will take place at 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 16, at Veterans' Green, 110 Myrtle Ave., across from Westport Town Hall.
In the case of severe inclement weather, the gathering will be held in the Westport auditorium, located in Town Hall.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl