WESTON, Conn. – The town of Weston will join with the town of Westport and the Interfaith Clergy Association of Westport and Weston for a community candlelight vigil in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.
The vigil will take place at 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 16, at Veterans' Green, 110 Myrtle Ave., across from Westport Town Hall.
In the case of severe inclement weather, the gathering will be held in the Westport auditorium, located in Town Hall.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 5 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center