WESTON, Conn. – The town of Weston will join with the town of Westport and the Interfaith Clergy Association of Westport and Weston for a community candlelight vigil in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.
The vigil will take place at 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 16, at Veterans' Green, 110 Myrtle Ave., across from Westport Town Hall.
In the case of severe inclement weather, the gathering will be held in the Westport auditorium, located in Town Hall.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest