WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- A new Time magazine study of the ZIP codes ranks Weston's 06883 as the third-richest ZIP code in the nation.
- Ridgefield's David Bryson, 45; Weston's Bart Kutekunst, 62; and Ridgefield's Richard Pereira, 42, all former executives of New Stream Capital pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court in New Haven to a federal conspiracy charge.
- The relatives of physician Joseph J. Stavola and attorney Jeanne C. Serocke-Stavol, who were killed while driving on the Merritt Parkway in 2007, are suing the state of Connecticut over the deaths.
- The family of Kenneth Dorsey, who was struck and killed by a distracted driver while jogging on New Canaan Avenue in Norwalk in 2012, commended a new state law requiring steep fines but said more still needs to be done.
The principal at Weston High School is warning parents about a controversial game called "Assassin" and urging students not to take part.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm