WESTON, Conn. - At Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s request, the Town of Weston will
participate in a moment of silence at 9:30 a.m. on Friday in memory of the shooting victims at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Residents are invited to join with town officials and local religious leaders at St. Francis of Assisi, 35 Norfield Road, at 9:15 a.m. for a brief ceremony, followed by the ringing of bells 26 times during that moment in honor of each life that was taken at the Newtown school.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm