WESTON, Conn. - At Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s request, the Town of Weston will
participate in a moment of silence at 9:30 a.m. on Friday in memory of the shooting victims at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Residents are invited to join with town officials and local religious leaders at St. Francis of Assisi, 35 Norfield Road, at 9:15 a.m. for a brief ceremony, followed by the ringing of bells 26 times during that moment in honor of each life that was taken at the Newtown school.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens