WESTON, Conn. - At Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s request, the Town of Weston will
participate in a moment of silence at 9:30 a.m. on Friday in memory of the shooting victims at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Residents are invited to join with town officials and local religious leaders at St. Francis of Assisi, 35 Norfield Road, at 9:15 a.m. for a brief ceremony, followed by the ringing of bells 26 times during that moment in honor of each life that was taken at the Newtown school.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Weston Girls Win Youth Cheerleading National Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller