WESTON, Conn. - At Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s request, the Town of Weston will
participate in a moment of silence at 9:30 a.m. on Friday in memory of the shooting victims at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Residents are invited to join with town officials and local religious leaders at St. Francis of Assisi, 35 Norfield Road, at 9:15 a.m. for a brief ceremony, followed by the ringing of bells 26 times during that moment in honor of each life that was taken at the Newtown school.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 3 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Weston