WESTON, Conn. - At Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s request, the Town of Weston will
participate in a moment of silence at 9:30 a.m. on Friday in memory of the shooting victims at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Residents are invited to join with town officials and local religious leaders at St. Francis of Assisi, 35 Norfield Road, at 9:15 a.m. for a brief ceremony, followed by the ringing of bells 26 times during that moment in honor of each life that was taken at the Newtown school.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield