WESTON, Conn. — The overnight storm had left 1,154 power customers in Weston in the dark as of 6 a.m., Thursday, Connecticut Light & Power said.
That's about 30 percent of the town.
In Redding, 365 CL&P customers, about 9 percent of town, had lost power.
There were only a handful of outages in Easton, United Illuminating reported.
Gusty winds could continue through Thursday, with a potential for gusts over 50 mph. A wind advisory remains in effect, the National Weather Service says.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield