WESTON, Conn. — The overnight storm had left 1,154 power customers in Weston in the dark as of 6 a.m., Thursday, Connecticut Light & Power said.
That's about 30 percent of the town.
In Redding, 365 CL&P customers, about 9 percent of town, had lost power.
There were only a handful of outages in Easton, United Illuminating reported.
Gusty winds could continue through Thursday, with a potential for gusts over 50 mph. A wind advisory remains in effect, the National Weather Service says.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens