WESTON, Conn. -- Weston voters on Thursday approved the budgets for the town, school, and capital projects for 2014-15, according to the Weston Forum.
A total 224 votes were cast, representing 3.53 percent of the town's registered voters, the Weston Forum said.
The approved school budget totals $47.36 million, a 3.93 percent increase over the current year’s budget.
The town operating budget comes to $12.1 million, a 3.02 percent increase over 2013-14.
The combined school and town capital budget is set at $1.26 million, a 13.04 percent increase.
Read the full story here at the Weston Forum.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill