WESTON, Conn. -- Weston voters on Thursday approved the budgets for the town, school, and capital projects for 2014-15, according to the Weston Forum.
A total 224 votes were cast, representing 3.53 percent of the town's registered voters, the Weston Forum said.
The approved school budget totals $47.36 million, a 3.93 percent increase over the current year’s budget.
The town operating budget comes to $12.1 million, a 3.02 percent increase over 2013-14.
The combined school and town capital budget is set at $1.26 million, a 13.04 percent increase.
Read the full story here at the Weston Forum.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding