WESTON, Conn. -- Weston voters on Thursday approved the budgets for the town, school, and capital projects for 2014-15, according to the Weston Forum.
A total 224 votes were cast, representing 3.53 percent of the town's registered voters, the Weston Forum said.
The approved school budget totals $47.36 million, a 3.93 percent increase over the current year’s budget.
The town operating budget comes to $12.1 million, a 3.02 percent increase over 2013-14.
The combined school and town capital budget is set at $1.26 million, a 13.04 percent increase.
Read the full story here at the Weston Forum.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl