WESTON, Conn. -- Weston voters on Thursday approved the budgets for the town, school, and capital projects for 2014-15, according to the Weston Forum.
A total 224 votes were cast, representing 3.53 percent of the town's registered voters, the Weston Forum said.
The approved school budget totals $47.36 million, a 3.93 percent increase over the current year’s budget.
The town operating budget comes to $12.1 million, a 3.02 percent increase over 2013-14.
The combined school and town capital budget is set at $1.26 million, a 13.04 percent increase.
Read the full story here at the Weston Forum.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Redding, Weston Overnight