WESTON, Conn. - President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney are not the only presidential candidates on the ballot Tuesday. You also can vote for John Anderson, the Independent Party candidate, or Gary Johnson, of the Libertarian Party ticket.
You also can vote for U.S. Senator, U.S. Representative, State Senator, State Representative and Registrar of Voters.
In Weston, the Town Charter amendment question is on the ballot.
Polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the following locations:
Weston - Weston Middle School, School Road
Easton - Samuel Staples Elementary School, 515 Morehouse Road
Redding - Redding Community Center, 37 Lonetown Road
Please don't pass up the chance to participate in the American democracy. Vote!
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola