WESTON, Conn. - President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney are not the only presidential candidates on the ballot Tuesday. You also can vote for John Anderson, the Independent Party candidate, or Gary Johnson, of the Libertarian Party ticket.
You also can vote for U.S. Senator, U.S. Representative, State Senator, State Representative and Registrar of Voters.
In Weston, the Town Charter amendment question is on the ballot.
Polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the following locations:
Weston - Weston Middle School, School Road
Easton - Samuel Staples Elementary School, 515 Morehouse Road
Redding - Redding Community Center, 37 Lonetown Road
Please don't pass up the chance to participate in the American democracy. Vote!
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Bear Spotted Wandering Around Weston, Animal Control Officer Says