WILTON, Conn. -- A former Wilton woman detailed to the Wilton Villager.com the story of how she was mauled by her pet American pit bull terrier last November and about her difficult recovery.
Anne Murray, 67, who now lives in Norwalk, lost the lower half of her right arm, and most of her left arm in the attack.
Wilton Police Capt. John Lynch shot the dog to death to save Murray, who was hiding under her car in attempt to defend herself in the Nov. 11 attack, the Daily Voice previously reported.
Murray is hoping to get more intensive rehabilitation care.
Read the full story here at the website for the Wilton Villager.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill