WILTON, Conn. -- A former Wilton woman detailed to the Wilton Villager.com the story of how she was mauled by her pet American pit bull terrier last November and about her difficult recovery.
Anne Murray, 67, who now lives in Norwalk, lost the lower half of her right arm, and most of her left arm in the attack.
Wilton Police Capt. John Lynch shot the dog to death to save Murray, who was hiding under her car in attempt to defend herself in the Nov. 11 attack, the Daily Voice previously reported.
Murray is hoping to get more intensive rehabilitation care.
Read the full story here at the website for the Wilton Villager.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker