TRUMBULL, Conn. - Albert Stoffan of Trumbull, formerly of Easton, died Thursday, Jan. 30. He was 100.
Stoffan was born March 5, 1913, in Harwood, Pa . He attended Harding High School and worked as a machinist and technician at General Electric, Singer Sewing Machine Co. and Bunker Ramo. After his marriage, he resided with his family in Easton for 58 years.
Stoffan is survived by his wife, Irene Leska Stoffan; nephews, Sam Alesevich (Christine) and Richard Alesevich (Carol); five grandnieces and nephews; and four great grandnieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sister, Ann Alesevich.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 3, from 4 to 6 p.m. and Tuesday, Feb. 4, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main Street and Gorham Place, Trumbull. Services will be held Tuesday, Feb. 4, at 10:30 a.m. in the funeral home with the Rev. Linda J. Kraft officiating. Interment will follow in Mountain Grove of Easton Cemetery.
Contribution in Stoffan’s memory may be made to Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 406 White Plains Road, Trumbull, CT 06611.
For more information, please visit: http://www.redgatehennessy.com
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News