TRUMBULL, Conn. - Albert Stoffan of Trumbull, formerly of Easton, died Thursday, Jan. 30. He was 100.
Stoffan was born March 5, 1913, in Harwood, Pa . He attended Harding High School and worked as a machinist and technician at General Electric, Singer Sewing Machine Co. and Bunker Ramo. After his marriage, he resided with his family in Easton for 58 years.
Stoffan is survived by his wife, Irene Leska Stoffan; nephews, Sam Alesevich (Christine) and Richard Alesevich (Carol); five grandnieces and nephews; and four great grandnieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sister, Ann Alesevich.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 3, from 4 to 6 p.m. and Tuesday, Feb. 4, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main Street and Gorham Place, Trumbull. Services will be held Tuesday, Feb. 4, at 10:30 a.m. in the funeral home with the Rev. Linda J. Kraft officiating. Interment will follow in Mountain Grove of Easton Cemetery.
Contribution in Stoffan’s memory may be made to Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 406 White Plains Road, Trumbull, CT 06611.
For more information, please visit: http://www.redgatehennessy.com
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'