ORANGE, Conn. - Della M. Theodos of Orange, formerly of Easton, died Jan. 15. She was 85.
Theodos was born Oct. 22, 1928, in Pulaski, Va.; daughter of Theodore and Jennie Michele. Raised in Philadelphia, she attended Pierce College.
Theodos is survived by her children, Sharon Stockel (Craig) and Melissa Moras (Wayne) both of Orange, and Dr. Louis Theodos (Nancy) of Westport; four grandchildren; two great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Vincent Theodos; brother and sister-in-law, Drs. Charles and Evelyn Michele; sister, Anne (Dr. George) Poda; and granddaughter, Alexis Stockel.
Funeral services will take place Monday, Jan. 20 at 10 a.m. directly in St. George Orthodox Church, 5490 Main St., Trumbull. Interment will follow in Orange Center Cemetery, Orange.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the St. George Orthodox Church, 5490 Main St., Trumbull, CT 06611.
For more information, please visit : http://www.abriola.com
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48