ORANGE, Conn. - Della M. Theodos of Orange, formerly of Easton, died Jan. 15. She was 85.
Theodos was born Oct. 22, 1928, in Pulaski, Va.; daughter of Theodore and Jennie Michele. Raised in Philadelphia, she attended Pierce College.
Theodos is survived by her children, Sharon Stockel (Craig) and Melissa Moras (Wayne) both of Orange, and Dr. Louis Theodos (Nancy) of Westport; four grandchildren; two great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Vincent Theodos; brother and sister-in-law, Drs. Charles and Evelyn Michele; sister, Anne (Dr. George) Poda; and granddaughter, Alexis Stockel.
Funeral services will take place Monday, Jan. 20 at 10 a.m. directly in St. George Orthodox Church, 5490 Main St., Trumbull. Interment will follow in Orange Center Cemetery, Orange.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the St. George Orthodox Church, 5490 Main St., Trumbull, CT 06611.
For more information, please visit : http://www.abriola.com
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill