ORANGE, Conn. - Della M. Theodos of Orange, formerly of Easton, died Jan. 15. She was 85.
Theodos was born Oct. 22, 1928, in Pulaski, Va.; daughter of Theodore and Jennie Michele. Raised in Philadelphia, she attended Pierce College.
Theodos is survived by her children, Sharon Stockel (Craig) and Melissa Moras (Wayne) both of Orange, and Dr. Louis Theodos (Nancy) of Westport; four grandchildren; two great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Vincent Theodos; brother and sister-in-law, Drs. Charles and Evelyn Michele; sister, Anne (Dr. George) Poda; and granddaughter, Alexis Stockel.
Funeral services will take place Monday, Jan. 20 at 10 a.m. directly in St. George Orthodox Church, 5490 Main St., Trumbull. Interment will follow in Orange Center Cemetery, Orange.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the St. George Orthodox Church, 5490 Main St., Trumbull, CT 06611.
For more information, please visit : http://www.abriola.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal