EASTON, Conn. - Dolores C. Marciante of Easton died Monday, Jan. 6. She was 82.
Marciante was born in Hunts Point, N.Y.; daughter of Edward and Elizabeth Reiter, she had been an Easton resident for the last 48 years. She was a seamstress, owning her own business designing bridal headpieces for the Kleinfelds Bridal Store in New York.
Marciante is survived by her children, Lisa Hall and Michael Marciante both of Easton; two grandchildren; brothers, Edward, Ronald, Michael and James Reiter; sister, Carol Licata; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Arthur E. Marciante.
Calling hours are Saturday, Jan. 11 from 2 to 5 p.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 South Benson Road, Fairfield. Interment will be private in Oak Lawn Cemetery, Fairfield.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Home On Golf Course Offers Aspetuck Grandeur
- 5 Weston's Weinstein Seeks 4th Term; Spaulding Joins Ticket As Running Mate