EASTON, Conn. - Dolores C. Marciante of Easton died Monday, Jan. 6. She was 82.
Marciante was born in Hunts Point, N.Y.; daughter of Edward and Elizabeth Reiter, she had been an Easton resident for the last 48 years. She was a seamstress, owning her own business designing bridal headpieces for the Kleinfelds Bridal Store in New York.
Marciante is survived by her children, Lisa Hall and Michael Marciante both of Easton; two grandchildren; brothers, Edward, Ronald, Michael and James Reiter; sister, Carol Licata; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Arthur E. Marciante.
Calling hours are Saturday, Jan. 11 from 2 to 5 p.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 South Benson Road, Fairfield. Interment will be private in Oak Lawn Cemetery, Fairfield.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield