EASTON, Conn. - Edward Francis Connolly of Easton died Monday, Sept. 1. He was 85.
Connolly was born June 17, 1929, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to William and Catherine Connolly. He served in the Korean War with the 187th Regimental Combat Team (Airborne) and retired from the New York City Transit Authority in 1990.
Connolly is survived by his son, Kevin W. (Alexandra) Connolly of Easton; daughter, Maureen (Rudy) Martinez of New Braunfels, Texas; and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Charlotte M. Connolly; and sister, Maureen Pittman.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. A memorial service celebrating his life will be announced at a later date. Entombment will be private at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association, 2075 Silas Deane Highway, Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
Formore information, visit www.abriola.com
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Fireman's Carnival Kicks Off In Easton With Food, Fun, Rides
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Weston Teen Earns Girl Scout Gold Award For Recycling Project
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care