EASTON, Conn. - Edward Francis Connolly of Easton died Monday, Sept. 1. He was 85.
Connolly was born June 17, 1929, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to William and Catherine Connolly. He served in the Korean War with the 187th Regimental Combat Team (Airborne) and retired from the New York City Transit Authority in 1990.
Connolly is survived by his son, Kevin W. (Alexandra) Connolly of Easton; daughter, Maureen (Rudy) Martinez of New Braunfels, Texas; and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Charlotte M. Connolly; and sister, Maureen Pittman.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. A memorial service celebrating his life will be announced at a later date. Entombment will be private at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association, 2075 Silas Deane Highway, Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
Formore information, visit www.abriola.com
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Weston Girls Win Youth Cheerleading National Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller