REDDING, Conn. - Fredric M. DiVincenzo of Redding died Jan. 15. He was 50.
DiVincenzo was born Nov. 19, 1963, in Cieti, Italy, to Otto and MaryAnne Klumpp. He was a self- employed mortgage broker in Mamaroneck, N.Y., and in his second career he was a Real Estate Investor in Bridgeport.
DiVincenzo is survived by his wife, Deanna (Sawitsky) DiVincenzo; sons, Michael, Andrew and Brendan; sister, Roberta (Jason); brothers-in-law, Chris (Bridget), Mark (Colleen) and brother-in-law, Jonathan (Sarah); sister-in-law, Janice (Douglas); mother and father-in-law, Mary and Bob Sawitsky. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 20 in St. Mary's Church, 26 Dodgingtown Road, Bethel. Interment will follow in St. Mary's Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Boys and Girls Club of Redding-Easton, PO Box 333, Redding Ridge, CT 06876 or to St. Mary's School, 24 Dodgingtown Road, Bethel, CT 06801.
For more information, please visit: http://www.honanfh.com
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI