REDDING, Conn. - Fredric M. DiVincenzo of Redding died Jan. 15. He was 50.
DiVincenzo was born Nov. 19, 1963, in Cieti, Italy, to Otto and MaryAnne Klumpp. He was a self- employed mortgage broker in Mamaroneck, N.Y., and in his second career he was a Real Estate Investor in Bridgeport.
DiVincenzo is survived by his wife, Deanna (Sawitsky) DiVincenzo; sons, Michael, Andrew and Brendan; sister, Roberta (Jason); brothers-in-law, Chris (Bridget), Mark (Colleen) and brother-in-law, Jonathan (Sarah); sister-in-law, Janice (Douglas); mother and father-in-law, Mary and Bob Sawitsky. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 20 in St. Mary's Church, 26 Dodgingtown Road, Bethel. Interment will follow in St. Mary's Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Boys and Girls Club of Redding-Easton, PO Box 333, Redding Ridge, CT 06876 or to St. Mary's School, 24 Dodgingtown Road, Bethel, CT 06801.
For more information, please visit: http://www.honanfh.com
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola