REDDING, Conn. - Fredric M. DiVincenzo of Redding died Jan. 15. He was 50.
DiVincenzo was born Nov. 19, 1963, in Cieti, Italy, to Otto and MaryAnne Klumpp. He was a self- employed mortgage broker in Mamaroneck, N.Y., and in his second career he was a Real Estate Investor in Bridgeport.
DiVincenzo is survived by his wife, Deanna (Sawitsky) DiVincenzo; sons, Michael, Andrew and Brendan; sister, Roberta (Jason); brothers-in-law, Chris (Bridget), Mark (Colleen) and brother-in-law, Jonathan (Sarah); sister-in-law, Janice (Douglas); mother and father-in-law, Mary and Bob Sawitsky. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 20 in St. Mary's Church, 26 Dodgingtown Road, Bethel. Interment will follow in St. Mary's Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Boys and Girls Club of Redding-Easton, PO Box 333, Redding Ridge, CT 06876 or to St. Mary's School, 24 Dodgingtown Road, Bethel, CT 06801.
For more information, please visit: http://www.honanfh.com
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight