REDDING, Conn. - Fredric M. DiVincenzo of Redding died Jan. 15. He was 50.
DiVincenzo was born Nov. 19, 1963, in Cieti, Italy, to Otto and MaryAnne Klumpp. He was a self- employed mortgage broker in Mamaroneck, N.Y., and in his second career he was a Real Estate Investor in Bridgeport.
DiVincenzo is survived by his wife, Deanna (Sawitsky) DiVincenzo; sons, Michael, Andrew and Brendan; sister, Roberta (Jason); brothers-in-law, Chris (Bridget), Mark (Colleen) and brother-in-law, Jonathan (Sarah); sister-in-law, Janice (Douglas); mother and father-in-law, Mary and Bob Sawitsky. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 20 in St. Mary's Church, 26 Dodgingtown Road, Bethel. Interment will follow in St. Mary's Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Boys and Girls Club of Redding-Easton, PO Box 333, Redding Ridge, CT 06876 or to St. Mary's School, 24 Dodgingtown Road, Bethel, CT 06801.
For more information, please visit: http://www.honanfh.com
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Icy Patches Likely Overnight With Falling Temperatures In Fairfield County