WESTON, Conn. - Inderive (Andy) Singh Ahluwalia died Jan. 23. He was 58.
Ahluwalia was born to Jagjit and Balwant Singh Ahluwalia. He was an entrepreneur.
Ahluwalia is survived by his wife, Nancy Silverman; children, Harrison Samir and Jillian Rachna Ahluwalia; brother, Pradeep Singh Ahluwalia (Mary); aunts, uncles; in-laws; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31, at Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, Fairfield, followed by a gathering of friends and family.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in memory of Inderive Ahluwalia to support Thyroid and Endocrine Cancer Research at Massachusetts General Hospital, with checks made out to MGH (Inderive Ahluwalia in the memo line) and sent c/o MGH Development Office, 100 Cambridge Street, Suite 1310, Boston, MA 02114.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News