WESTON, Conn. - Inderive (Andy) Singh Ahluwalia died Jan. 23. He was 58.
Ahluwalia was born to Jagjit and Balwant Singh Ahluwalia. He was an entrepreneur.
Ahluwalia is survived by his wife, Nancy Silverman; children, Harrison Samir and Jillian Rachna Ahluwalia; brother, Pradeep Singh Ahluwalia (Mary); aunts, uncles; in-laws; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31, at Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, Fairfield, followed by a gathering of friends and family.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in memory of Inderive Ahluwalia to support Thyroid and Endocrine Cancer Research at Massachusetts General Hospital, with checks made out to MGH (Inderive Ahluwalia in the memo line) and sent c/o MGH Development Office, 100 Cambridge Street, Suite 1310, Boston, MA 02114.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest