SOUTHBURY, Conn. - Jack Riling of Southbury, formerly of Easton, died July 20. He was 93.
Riling was born Jan. 1921, in Bridgeport, and was the son of Fay and Marion Riling of Trumbull. He attended Bassick High School in Bridgeport and he worked for the Southern New England Telephone Company for 45 years. He was in the United States Army Air Corps for three years during World War II and served in North Africa and Europe.
Riling is survived by his wife, Muriel MacBride, of Southbury; sons, Jim (Nancy) of Easton, Glenn (Beverly) of Columbia, Md., and David (Sue) of Tampa, Fla.; seven grandchildren; and three great grandchildren.
A memorial service will take place at a date to be determined.
In lieu of flowers or gifts, donations may be made to Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care at 21 Church St., New Haven, CT 06770-4111.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield