REDDING, Conn. - James Jasensky of Redding died March 9. He was 50.
Jasensky was born Sept. 9, 1963, in Greenwich, he was the son of Frank and Mary Ann Kinnelly Jasensky of Old Saybrook. He was a 1981 graduate of Greenwich High School, and graduate of Norwalk Technical School. He was a licensed radon mitigation provider and worked as the owner and operator of Oasis Environmental Solutions of Redding for 10 years. He was a leader in cub scouts and a Redding Little League coach. He was the drummer of the local band Three Track Mind.
Jasensky is survived by his parents; wife, Josephine “Gigi” Jasensky; children, William J. Jasensky and Olivia S. Jasensky both of Redding; sisters, Patricia (Gerard) Jasensky Mucha of Fairfield, Debora (Charles) Jasensky Wolfe of Deep River and Penny (Thomas) Jasensky Skulski of Wallingford; mother-in-law, Stella Stachyra of Port Chester, N.Y.; brother-in-law, Renè Huiban of Stamford; 11 nieces and nephews; and several aunts, uncles; and cousins.
Calling hours are Friday, March 14 from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, March 15 at 10 a.m. in St. Patrick Church, 169 Black Rock Turnpike, Redding. Springtime interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Jasensky Children’s Education, http://www.baxterinvestments.com.
For more information, please visit: http://www.wakeleememorial.com
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says