WILTON, Conn. ‒ Jazz pianist Dave Brubeck died Wednesday morning at Norwalk Hospital at age 91.
According to the Hartford Courant, the Wilton resident apparently died of heart failure. He had been on his way to a regular appointment with his cardiologist. He would have turned 92 on Thursday, Dec. 6.
- 1 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money