WILTON, Conn. ‒ Jazz pianist Dave Brubeck died Wednesday morning at Norwalk Hospital at age 91.
According to the Hartford Courant, the Wilton resident apparently died of heart failure. He had been on his way to a regular appointment with his cardiologist. He would have turned 92 on Thursday, Dec. 6.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield