REDDING, Conn. – Katherine "Kay" Kupfer Huyber of Redding Ridge died Dec. 9 at Danbury Hospital. She was 98.
Huyber was born May 30, 1914, in Bridgeport. She was a Redding resident most of her life. There are no immediate survivors.
Private burial will take place in Redding Ridge Cemetery. Hull Funeral Service is handling arrangements.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm