REDDING, Conn. – Katherine "Kay" Kupfer Huyber of Redding Ridge died Dec. 9 at Danbury Hospital. She was 98.
Huyber was born May 30, 1914, in Bridgeport. She was a Redding resident most of her life. There are no immediate survivors.
Private burial will take place in Redding Ridge Cemetery. Hull Funeral Service is handling arrangements.
- 1 National Weather Service: Weston's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Weston 7th Grade Football Team Holds Off New Canaan
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach