REDDING, Conn. – Katherine "Kay" Kupfer Huyber of Redding Ridge died Dec. 9 at Danbury Hospital. She was 98.
Huyber was born May 30, 1914, in Bridgeport. She was a Redding resident most of her life. There are no immediate survivors.
Private burial will take place in Redding Ridge Cemetery. Hull Funeral Service is handling arrangements.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola