REDDING, Conn. – Katherine "Kay" Kupfer Huyber of Redding Ridge died Dec. 9 at Danbury Hospital. She was 98.
Huyber was born May 30, 1914, in Bridgeport. She was a Redding resident most of her life. There are no immediate survivors.
Private burial will take place in Redding Ridge Cemetery. Hull Funeral Service is handling arrangements.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Weston Girls Win Youth Cheerleading National Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller