REDDING, Conn. – Katherine "Kay" Kupfer Huyber of Redding Ridge died Dec. 9 at Danbury Hospital. She was 98.
Huyber was born May 30, 1914, in Bridgeport. She was a Redding resident most of her life. There are no immediate survivors.
Private burial will take place in Redding Ridge Cemetery. Hull Funeral Service is handling arrangements.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick