REDDING, Conn. – Katherine "Kay" Kupfer Huyber of Redding Ridge died Dec. 9 at Danbury Hospital. She was 98.
Huyber was born May 30, 1914, in Bridgeport. She was a Redding resident most of her life. There are no immediate survivors.
Private burial will take place in Redding Ridge Cemetery. Hull Funeral Service is handling arrangements.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Weston Skies Sunday
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Weston's Lunch Box: A New Owner, An Old Name
- 5 Weston Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend