WESTON, Conn. - Monty Kaufman of Weston died Aug. 29. He was 61.
Kaufman was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Ruth Dorn Kaufman and Albert Silver. His mother and Robert Kaufman raised him. He graduated from New York University with his Bachelor's in 1975 and his JD in 1978. He co-owned Puppies of Westport in Norwalk.
Kaufman is survived by his wife, Lauren Meren; daughters, Lindsey Robertson (Douglas), of Summit, N.J., and Kyra Kaufman, of Cambridge, Mass.; stepchildren, Ilyssa Meren, of Ames, Iowa, and Maxx Meren, of New York, N.Y.; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased his mother, Ruth; and step-father, Robert.
Funeral arrangements are private.
Donations may be made to: the Amyloidosis Foundation, Inc., 7151 N. Main St., Suite 2, Clarkston, MI 48346.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals