WESTON, Conn. - Monty Kaufman of Weston died Aug. 29. He was 61.
Kaufman was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Ruth Dorn Kaufman and Albert Silver. His mother and Robert Kaufman raised him. He graduated from New York University with his Bachelor's in 1975 and his JD in 1978. He co-owned Puppies of Westport in Norwalk.
Kaufman is survived by his wife, Lauren Meren; daughters, Lindsey Robertson (Douglas), of Summit, N.J., and Kyra Kaufman, of Cambridge, Mass.; stepchildren, Ilyssa Meren, of Ames, Iowa, and Maxx Meren, of New York, N.Y.; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased his mother, Ruth; and step-father, Robert.
Funeral arrangements are private.
Donations may be made to: the Amyloidosis Foundation, Inc., 7151 N. Main St., Suite 2, Clarkston, MI 48346.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo