WESTON, Conn. - Monty Kaufman of Weston died Aug. 29. He was 61.
Kaufman was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Ruth Dorn Kaufman and Albert Silver. His mother and Robert Kaufman raised him. He graduated from New York University with his Bachelor's in 1975 and his JD in 1978. He co-owned Puppies of Westport in Norwalk.
Kaufman is survived by his wife, Lauren Meren; daughters, Lindsey Robertson (Douglas), of Summit, N.J., and Kyra Kaufman, of Cambridge, Mass.; stepchildren, Ilyssa Meren, of Ames, Iowa, and Maxx Meren, of New York, N.Y.; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased his mother, Ruth; and step-father, Robert.
Funeral arrangements are private.
Donations may be made to: the Amyloidosis Foundation, Inc., 7151 N. Main St., Suite 2, Clarkston, MI 48346.
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield County
- 5 Weston Mother-Daughter Team Start New Girl Empowerment Network