EASTON, Conn. - Myrna Denny Kidman of Easton died Sunday, Feb. 23. She was 67.
Kidman was born in Albany, N.Y., the daughter of William and Mildred Cockburn Denny.
Kidman is survived by her husband, Timothy Kidman; son, Garth Kidman (Erin); daughter, Kara Kidman Logue; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
No service details were available.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Kidman's memory may be made to Guiding Eyes for the Blind at www.guidingeyes.org
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child