EASTON, Conn. - Myrna Denny Kidman of Easton died Sunday, Feb. 23. She was 67.
Kidman was born in Albany, N.Y., the daughter of William and Mildred Cockburn Denny.
Kidman is survived by her husband, Timothy Kidman; son, Garth Kidman (Erin); daughter, Kara Kidman Logue; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
No service details were available.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Kidman's memory may be made to Guiding Eyes for the Blind at www.guidingeyes.org
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest