EASTON, Conn. - Myrna Denny Kidman of Easton died Sunday, Feb. 23. She was 67.
Kidman was born in Albany, N.Y., the daughter of William and Mildred Cockburn Denny.
Kidman is survived by her husband, Timothy Kidman; son, Garth Kidman (Erin); daughter, Kara Kidman Logue; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
No service details were available.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Kidman's memory may be made to Guiding Eyes for the Blind at www.guidingeyes.org
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill