EASTON, Conn. - Myrna Denny Kidman of Easton died Sunday, Feb. 23. She was 67.
Kidman was born in Albany, N.Y., the daughter of William and Mildred Cockburn Denny.
Kidman is survived by her husband, Timothy Kidman; son, Garth Kidman (Erin); daughter, Kara Kidman Logue; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
No service details were available.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Kidman's memory may be made to Guiding Eyes for the Blind at www.guidingeyes.org
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm