EASTON, Conn. - Myrna Denny Kidman of Easton died Sunday, Feb. 23. She was 67.
Kidman was born in Albany, N.Y., the daughter of William and Mildred Cockburn Denny.
Kidman is survived by her husband, Timothy Kidman; son, Garth Kidman (Erin); daughter, Kara Kidman Logue; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
No service details were available.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Kidman's memory may be made to Guiding Eyes for the Blind at www.guidingeyes.org
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl