EASTON, Conn. - Peter M. Kreshpan of Easton died Sunday, March 2. He was 75.
Kreshpan was born in Bridgeport, to Gus and Evangeline (Kasuli) Kreshpan, andwas a lifelong area resident. He was a banker and retired as vice president from the Bank of America, formerly known as Shawmut and the Connecticut National Bank.
Kreshpan is survived by his wife, Carole (Gernat) Kreshpan; son, David Kreshpan and his fiancée, Viola Morton of Fairfield; two grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4:00 p.m. until the time of service. Funeral service will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center. Interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made in Keshpan's name to the Connecticut Hospice, 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding