EASTON, Conn. - Peter M. Kreshpan of Easton died Sunday, March 2. He was 75.
Kreshpan was born in Bridgeport, to Gus and Evangeline (Kasuli) Kreshpan, andwas a lifelong area resident. He was a banker and retired as vice president from the Bank of America, formerly known as Shawmut and the Connecticut National Bank.
Kreshpan is survived by his wife, Carole (Gernat) Kreshpan; son, David Kreshpan and his fiancée, Viola Morton of Fairfield; two grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4:00 p.m. until the time of service. Funeral service will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center. Interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made in Keshpan's name to the Connecticut Hospice, 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield