EASTON, Conn. - Roberta Bodnar of Easton died Friday, Feb. 21. She was 66.
Bodnar worked as a registered nurse for over 30 years and had worked at Norwalk Hospital.
Bodnar is survived by her husband, Al Bodnar; children, Scott Seidel (Shari) of Scarsdale, N.Y., Brian Bodnar of Ansonia and Scott Bodnar of Seymour; and five grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center with a service to take place at 7 p.m.
Memorial donations may be directed to the American Heart Association, PO Box 417005 Boston, MA 02241-7005.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y