EASTON, Conn. - Roberta Bodnar of Easton died Friday, Feb. 21. She was 66.
Bodnar worked as a registered nurse for over 30 years and had worked at Norwalk Hospital.
Bodnar is survived by her husband, Al Bodnar; children, Scott Seidel (Shari) of Scarsdale, N.Y., Brian Bodnar of Ansonia and Scott Bodnar of Seymour; and five grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center with a service to take place at 7 p.m.
Memorial donations may be directed to the American Heart Association, PO Box 417005 Boston, MA 02241-7005.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding