EASTON, Conn. - Roberta Bodnar of Easton died Friday, Feb. 21. She was 66.
Bodnar worked as a registered nurse for over 30 years and had worked at Norwalk Hospital.
Bodnar is survived by her husband, Al Bodnar; children, Scott Seidel (Shari) of Scarsdale, N.Y., Brian Bodnar of Ansonia and Scott Bodnar of Seymour; and five grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center with a service to take place at 7 p.m.
Memorial donations may be directed to the American Heart Association, PO Box 417005 Boston, MA 02241-7005.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'