EASTON, Conn. - Roberta Bodnar of Easton died Friday, Feb. 21. She was 66.
Bodnar worked as a registered nurse for over 30 years and had worked at Norwalk Hospital.
Bodnar is survived by her husband, Al Bodnar; children, Scott Seidel (Shari) of Scarsdale, N.Y., Brian Bodnar of Ansonia and Scott Bodnar of Seymour; and five grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center with a service to take place at 7 p.m.
Memorial donations may be directed to the American Heart Association, PO Box 417005 Boston, MA 02241-7005.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest