EASTON, Conn. – Rosalyn M. Snow, a former Easton resident, died Nov. 13 at her home in Pembroke Pines, Fla. She was 93.
Snow operated Snow’s Farm in Easton with her husband, Maurice.
He was born in New York City to Morris and Jeanette Marx. The farm was in the family for more than 100 years. Her grandchildren, Jenny and Irv, manage day-to-day operations today. Known as “Roz,” she helped the family farm grow.
She was predeceased by her husband. She is survived by two sons, Philip Snow, of Easton, and Douglas Snow, of Pittsburgh, N.H.; a brother, Dr. Bertram Marx, of Florida; four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Services will take be held at 1 p.m. Sunday at Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home in Fairfield.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding