EASTON, Conn. – Rosalyn M. Snow, a former Easton resident, died Nov. 13 at her home in Pembroke Pines, Fla. She was 93.
Snow operated Snow’s Farm in Easton with her husband, Maurice.
He was born in New York City to Morris and Jeanette Marx. The farm was in the family for more than 100 years. Her grandchildren, Jenny and Irv, manage day-to-day operations today. Known as “Roz,” she helped the family farm grow.
She was predeceased by her husband. She is survived by two sons, Philip Snow, of Easton, and Douglas Snow, of Pittsburgh, N.H.; a brother, Dr. Bertram Marx, of Florida; four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Services will take be held at 1 p.m. Sunday at Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home in Fairfield.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton