EASTON, Conn. – Rosalyn M. Snow, a former Easton resident, died Nov. 13 at her home in Pembroke Pines, Fla. She was 93.
Snow operated Snow’s Farm in Easton with her husband, Maurice.
He was born in New York City to Morris and Jeanette Marx. The farm was in the family for more than 100 years. Her grandchildren, Jenny and Irv, manage day-to-day operations today. Known as “Roz,” she helped the family farm grow.
She was predeceased by her husband. She is survived by two sons, Philip Snow, of Easton, and Douglas Snow, of Pittsburgh, N.H.; a brother, Dr. Bertram Marx, of Florida; four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Services will take be held at 1 p.m. Sunday at Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home in Fairfield.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding