EASTON, Conn. – Rosalyn M. Snow, a former Easton resident, died Nov. 13 at her home in Pembroke Pines, Fla. She was 93.
Snow operated Snow’s Farm in Easton with her husband, Maurice.
He was born in New York City to Morris and Jeanette Marx. The farm was in the family for more than 100 years. Her grandchildren, Jenny and Irv, manage day-to-day operations today. Known as “Roz,” she helped the family farm grow.
She was predeceased by her husband. She is survived by two sons, Philip Snow, of Easton, and Douglas Snow, of Pittsburgh, N.H.; a brother, Dr. Bertram Marx, of Florida; four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Services will take be held at 1 p.m. Sunday at Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home in Fairfield.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News