EASTON, Conn. - Susan Lynne Murphy of Easton died Sunday, March 30. She was 57.
Murphy was born May 23, 1956, in Ft Worth, Texas, to Dorothy and Francis Bennett. She graduated from Trumbull High School and attended Katherine Gibbs School.
Murphy is survived by her husband, Peter Murphy; children, Kristen Pearlman (Jay), Andrew Murphy (Jen) and Hayley Murphy; a granddaughter; siblings, Jeanne Galantowicz, Dianne Lopresti, and Robert Bennett and their families; and many family members.
Services are private and will be held Friday, April 4.
In lieu of flowers or donations that you consider performing an act of kindness in memory of Susan.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo