EASTON, Conn. - Susan Lynne Murphy of Easton died Sunday, March 30. She was 57.
Murphy was born May 23, 1956, in Ft Worth, Texas, to Dorothy and Francis Bennett. She graduated from Trumbull High School and attended Katherine Gibbs School.
Murphy is survived by her husband, Peter Murphy; children, Kristen Pearlman (Jay), Andrew Murphy (Jen) and Hayley Murphy; a granddaughter; siblings, Jeanne Galantowicz, Dianne Lopresti, and Robert Bennett and their families; and many family members.
Services are private and will be held Friday, April 4.
In lieu of flowers or donations that you consider performing an act of kindness in memory of Susan.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding