EASTON, Conn. - Susan Lynne Murphy of Easton died Sunday, March 30. She was 57.
Murphy was born May 23, 1956, in Ft Worth, Texas, to Dorothy and Francis Bennett. She graduated from Trumbull High School and attended Katherine Gibbs School.
Murphy is survived by her husband, Peter Murphy; children, Kristen Pearlman (Jay), Andrew Murphy (Jen) and Hayley Murphy; a granddaughter; siblings, Jeanne Galantowicz, Dianne Lopresti, and Robert Bennett and their families; and many family members.
Services are private and will be held Friday, April 4.
In lieu of flowers or donations that you consider performing an act of kindness in memory of Susan.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'