EASTON, Conn. - Susan Lynne Murphy of Easton died Sunday, March 30. She was 57.
Murphy was born May 23, 1956, in Ft Worth, Texas, to Dorothy and Francis Bennett. She graduated from Trumbull High School and attended Katherine Gibbs School.
Murphy is survived by her husband, Peter Murphy; children, Kristen Pearlman (Jay), Andrew Murphy (Jen) and Hayley Murphy; a granddaughter; siblings, Jeanne Galantowicz, Dianne Lopresti, and Robert Bennett and their families; and many family members.
Services are private and will be held Friday, April 4.
In lieu of flowers or donations that you consider performing an act of kindness in memory of Susan.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store