WESTON, Conn. - Susanne Klein-Hertzel of Weston died Aug. 21. She was 60.
Klein-Hertzel was the daughter of Stanley Klein and step daughter of Phyllis Klein. She was an art psychotherapist.
Klein-Hertzel is survived by her husband, Bob Hertzel; children, Meredith and Greg Klein-Hertzel; brother, Kenneth of Trumbull; sister, Carol of New York City; mother-in-law, Sylvia Hertzel of Mass.; sister, Pam (Bob) Krinsky of Mass.; aunt, Rosiland Tobin of Trumbull; cousins; and nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will held at 12 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23 at the Unitarian Church 10 Lyons Plains Road, Westport.
Donations may be made in Klein-Hertzel’s name to the Smilow Cancer Center at Yale New Haven Hospital PO Box 7611 New Haven, CT 06519, or to the Lung Transplant Program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center 200 Lothrop St. Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
- 1 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 Lots Of Buzz Going On At Weston's Red Bee Honey
- 5 Icy Patches Likely Overnight With Falling Temperatures In Fairfield County