WESTON, Conn. - Susanne Klein-Hertzel of Weston died Aug. 21. She was 60.
Klein-Hertzel was the daughter of Stanley Klein and step daughter of Phyllis Klein. She was an art psychotherapist.
Klein-Hertzel is survived by her husband, Bob Hertzel; children, Meredith and Greg Klein-Hertzel; brother, Kenneth of Trumbull; sister, Carol of New York City; mother-in-law, Sylvia Hertzel of Mass.; sister, Pam (Bob) Krinsky of Mass.; aunt, Rosiland Tobin of Trumbull; cousins; and nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will held at 12 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23 at the Unitarian Church 10 Lyons Plains Road, Westport.
Donations may be made in Klein-Hertzel’s name to the Smilow Cancer Center at Yale New Haven Hospital PO Box 7611 New Haven, CT 06519, or to the Lung Transplant Program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center 200 Lothrop St. Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals