WESTON, Conn. - Susanne Klein-Hertzel of Weston died Aug. 21. She was 60.
Klein-Hertzel was the daughter of Stanley Klein and step daughter of Phyllis Klein. She was an art psychotherapist.
Klein-Hertzel is survived by her husband, Bob Hertzel; children, Meredith and Greg Klein-Hertzel; brother, Kenneth of Trumbull; sister, Carol of New York City; mother-in-law, Sylvia Hertzel of Mass.; sister, Pam (Bob) Krinsky of Mass.; aunt, Rosiland Tobin of Trumbull; cousins; and nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will held at 12 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23 at the Unitarian Church 10 Lyons Plains Road, Westport.
Donations may be made in Klein-Hertzel’s name to the Smilow Cancer Center at Yale New Haven Hospital PO Box 7611 New Haven, CT 06519, or to the Lung Transplant Program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center 200 Lothrop St. Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield