EASTON, Conn. - Theodore Noel Westerman of Easton died Wednesday, April 23. He was 85.
Westerman was born and raised in Bridgeport, he was the son of Samuel and Dorothy Westerman. He received his engineering degree and MBA from the University of Bridgeport and took additional courses at Columbia and Rutgers. He was employed by Burndy and retired from Pitney Bowes and (Allied Signal) Honeywell of Arizona.
Westerman is survived by his wife, Barbara (Parcells) Westerman; son, Theodore Jr. (Paula) of Nevada; daughters, Gwen (David) of Easton and Pamela (John) of Redding; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; son, Kenneth; and sister, Lucy Larnick of Delaware.
A funeral service will be held Monday, April 28 at 11 a.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 South Benson Road, Fairfield with the Rev. Rob Neville, Rector, Christ Episcopal Church, Tashua officiating. Interment will follow in Mountain Grove Cemetery, Bridgeport.
Memorial contributions may be made in Westerman's name to the Connecticut Hospice, 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown