REDDING, Conn. - Virginia Yates Connolly of Redding died June 25. She was 78.
Connolly was born in Buffalo, N.Y. She graduated from Noroton Convent of the Sacred Heart in Connecticut and from Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart in New York City. She was a 45 year resident of Redding, a longtime member of multiple charitable organizations including the Mark Twain Library, The New York Public Library, The Wilton Historical Society, CT Beekeepers Association, various political organizations, and Saint Patrick's Church.
Connolly is survived by her husband, Eugene Thomas Connolly Jr.; sons, Thomas (Pamela Richards) of Portland, Maine and Nicholas (Mariluz) of Bantam; daughters, Andrea Peabbles (Frank) of Cumberland, Maine, Virginia Cocking (Owen) of South Salem, Deirdre Coughlin (Crosby) of North Salem and Rachel Kwock (Steve) of Denville; 14 grandchildren; brother, Andrew Yates of Jamestown, R.I.; and sister, Susan Yates of Lawrence, Kansas. She was predeceased by her brothers, Michael and Ricky.
No funeral details available.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown