REDDING, Conn. - Virginia Yates Connolly of Redding died June 25. She was 78.
Connolly was born in Buffalo, N.Y. She graduated from Noroton Convent of the Sacred Heart in Connecticut and from Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart in New York City. She was a 45 year resident of Redding, a longtime member of multiple charitable organizations including the Mark Twain Library, The New York Public Library, The Wilton Historical Society, CT Beekeepers Association, various political organizations, and Saint Patrick's Church.
Connolly is survived by her husband, Eugene Thomas Connolly Jr.; sons, Thomas (Pamela Richards) of Portland, Maine and Nicholas (Mariluz) of Bantam; daughters, Andrea Peabbles (Frank) of Cumberland, Maine, Virginia Cocking (Owen) of South Salem, Deirdre Coughlin (Crosby) of North Salem and Rachel Kwock (Steve) of Denville; 14 grandchildren; brother, Andrew Yates of Jamestown, R.I.; and sister, Susan Yates of Lawrence, Kansas. She was predeceased by her brothers, Michael and Ricky.
No funeral details available.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston