WILTON, Conn. – Wilton police made an arrest Thursday in the death of Nicholas Parisot, 13, who died four years ago while riding his motorized bike on trails near his grandmother's house.
A male juvenile was arrested at 7 p.m. Thursday in California by Wilton Detective Christopher Isidro, police announced. He was assisted by detectives in California. Police did not release the name of the juvenile arrested but said he will be charged in juvenile court with second-degree manslaughter, a class C felony.
Parisot died on June 13, 2008, while riding his motorized bike near Hickory Hill and Hillbrook roads in Wilton. Police said Parisot struck a rope tied to trees across a wooded trail.
Police plan to hold a news conference at 10 a.m. Friday to discuss details of the case. Chief Michael Lombardo and First Selectman William Brennan are expected to attend. Police offered no other details on the arrest when contacted Thursday.
The juvenile will extradited to Connecticut to be tried in Juvenile Court.
Check back with The Wilton Daily Voice for more information on this case.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Weston Skies Sunday
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Weston's Lunch Box: A New Owner, An Old Name
- 5 Weston Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend