WILTON, Conn. – Wilton police made an arrest Thursday in the death of Nicholas Parisot, 13, who died four years ago while riding his motorized bike on trails near his grandmother's house.
A male juvenile was arrested at 7 p.m. Thursday in California by Wilton Detective Christopher Isidro, police announced. He was assisted by detectives in California. Police did not release the name of the juvenile arrested but said he will be charged in juvenile court with second-degree manslaughter, a class C felony.
Parisot died on June 13, 2008, while riding his motorized bike near Hickory Hill and Hillbrook roads in Wilton. Police said Parisot struck a rope tied to trees across a wooded trail.
Police plan to hold a news conference at 10 a.m. Friday to discuss details of the case. Chief Michael Lombardo and First Selectman William Brennan are expected to attend. Police offered no other details on the arrest when contacted Thursday.
The juvenile will extradited to Connecticut to be tried in Juvenile Court.
Check back with The Wilton Daily Voice for more information on this case.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest