WESTON, Conn. -- A 49-year-old Bridgeport man was arrested early Friday after assaulting his girlfriend in a domestic dispute and then resisting arrest by Weston Police while being taken into custody, according to The Hour.
Carlos Vidal, who has a history of domestic violence convictions, was charged with five counts of second-degree threatening, three counts of third-degree assault and one count each of reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, second-degree strangulation, interfering with an officer, refusal to be fingerprinted and disorderly conduct, according to the article.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News