WESTON, Conn. -- A 49-year-old Bridgeport man was arrested early Friday after assaulting his girlfriend in a domestic dispute and then resisting arrest by Weston Police while being taken into custody, according to The Hour.
Carlos Vidal, who has a history of domestic violence convictions, was charged with five counts of second-degree threatening, three counts of third-degree assault and one count each of reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, second-degree strangulation, interfering with an officer, refusal to be fingerprinted and disorderly conduct, according to the article.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child