WESTON, Conn. -- A 49-year-old Bridgeport man was arrested early Friday after assaulting his girlfriend in a domestic dispute and then resisting arrest by Weston Police while being taken into custody, according to The Hour.
Carlos Vidal, who has a history of domestic violence convictions, was charged with five counts of second-degree threatening, three counts of third-degree assault and one count each of reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, second-degree strangulation, interfering with an officer, refusal to be fingerprinted and disorderly conduct, according to the article.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Police Assist At Large Brawl In Norwalk Park After Shots Were Fired
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation