WESTON, Conn. -- A 49-year-old Bridgeport man was arrested early Friday after assaulting his girlfriend in a domestic dispute and then resisting arrest by Weston Police while being taken into custody, according to The Hour.
Carlos Vidal, who has a history of domestic violence convictions, was charged with five counts of second-degree threatening, three counts of third-degree assault and one count each of reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, second-degree strangulation, interfering with an officer, refusal to be fingerprinted and disorderly conduct, according to the article.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens