WESTON, Conn. -- A 49-year-old Bridgeport man was arrested early Friday after assaulting his girlfriend in a domestic dispute and then resisting arrest by Weston Police while being taken into custody, according to The Hour.
Carlos Vidal, who has a history of domestic violence convictions, was charged with five counts of second-degree threatening, three counts of third-degree assault and one count each of reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, second-degree strangulation, interfering with an officer, refusal to be fingerprinted and disorderly conduct, according to the article.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola