EASTON, Conn. -- Easton Police charged a local man with driving under the influence after he crashed into a utility pole, triggering the collision alert on his Lexus and leading police to the scene, according to Patch.com.
Officers found a vehicle belonging to Eric Lawton, 38, unattended at the scene and found him at his home, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Fairfield County Stores Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers