EASTON, Conn. -- Easton Police charged a local man with driving under the influence after he crashed into a utility pole, triggering the collision alert on his Lexus and leading police to the scene, according to Patch.com.
Officers found a vehicle belonging to Eric Lawton, 38, unattended at the scene and found him at his home, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola