EASTON, Conn. -- Easton Police charged a local man with driving under the influence after he crashed into a utility pole, triggering the collision alert on his Lexus and leading police to the scene, according to Patch.com.
Officers found a vehicle belonging to Eric Lawton, 38, unattended at the scene and found him at his home, Patch.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton