EASTON, Conn. -- Easton Police charged a local man with driving under the influence after he crashed into a utility pole, triggering the collision alert on his Lexus and leading police to the scene, according to Patch.com.
Officers found a vehicle belonging to Eric Lawton, 38, unattended at the scene and found him at his home, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Enjoy Memorial Day Parades In Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Weinstein's Worries Top Week's News In Weston
- 4 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield