EASTON, Conn. -- Easton Police charged a local man with driving under the influence after he crashed into a utility pole, triggering the collision alert on his Lexus and leading police to the scene, according to Patch.com.
Officers found a vehicle belonging to Eric Lawton, 38, unattended at the scene and found him at his home, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton