EASTON, Conn. -- Easton firefighters responded to a call that a local man was attempting to burn portions of his Christmas tree in his fireplace and the flames had spread to a nearby wreath Jan. 12, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child