EASTON, Conn. -- Crews from Easton spent Monday, April 21, cleaning offensive graffiti from road signs and walls along Eden Hill Road, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Members of the Jewish community have spoken out about the anti-Semitic nature of some of the graffiti wile other community members have called for a town meeting, according to News 12 Connecticut.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Report Says
- 3 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Enjoy Memorial Day Parades In Easton, Weston, Redding