EASTON, Conn. -- Crews from Easton spent Monday, April 21, cleaning offensive graffiti from road signs and walls along Eden Hill Road, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Members of the Jewish community have spoken out about the anti-Semitic nature of some of the graffiti wile other community members have called for a town meeting, according to News 12 Connecticut.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola