EASTON, Conn. -- Crews from Easton spent Monday, April 21, cleaning offensive graffiti from road signs and walls along Eden Hill Road, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Members of the Jewish community have spoken out about the anti-Semitic nature of some of the graffiti wile other community members have called for a town meeting, according to News 12 Connecticut.
- 1 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton
- 5 Farm-To-Table Cookbook Author Finds Inspiration In Son's Easton Experiences