EASTON, Conn. -- Crews from Easton spent Monday, April 21, cleaning offensive graffiti from road signs and walls along Eden Hill Road, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Members of the Jewish community have spoken out about the anti-Semitic nature of some of the graffiti wile other community members have called for a town meeting, according to News 12 Connecticut.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown