EASTON, Conn. -- Crews from Easton spent Monday, April 21, cleaning offensive graffiti from road signs and walls along Eden Hill Road, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Members of the Jewish community have spoken out about the anti-Semitic nature of some of the graffiti wile other community members have called for a town meeting, according to News 12 Connecticut.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm