EASTON, Conn. -- A 24-year-old woman was arrested on charges of leaving her 4-year-old daughter alone in a hotel room in Fairfield last week while having a fight with her ex-husband at his Easton home, according to the Easton Courier.
Brittany Ann Hacker was charged by Fairfield police with risk of injury to a minor and leaving a child unsupervised on Aug. 18, the Courier said.
After Easton police responded to a domestic dispute involving Hacker and her ex-husband at a home on East Common Road they asked Fairfield police to check on the child at hotel, the Courier said.
Officers found the child alone in the room, the Courier said. Easton police took Hacker into custody and turned her over to Fairfield police. She was held on $25,000 bond and was due in court on Aug. 25.
Read the full story here at the Easton Courier.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 5 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday